1. Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of our web site, owned by INNITIA STUDIO SL. Browsing the INNITIA STUDIO SL web site confers the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications. You are obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. You will be liable to INNITIA STUDIO SL or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a consequence of non-compliance with this obligation.
2. Identification and communications
INNITIA STUDIO SL, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its company name is: INNITIA STUDIO SL
- Its VAT number is: B10513109
- Its registered office is at: C/ TERMENS, 3 POL. ACTIVA PARK - (25191) LLEIDA
- Inscription in the mercantile register:
3. Conditions of access and use
The web site and its services are freely accessible, however, INNITIA STUDIO SL conditions the use of some of the services offered on its web site to the previous completion of the corresponding form. You guarantee the authenticity and up-to-dateness of all the data you provide to INNITIA STUDIO SL and you will be the only person responsible for any false or inaccurate statements you make. You expressly undertake to make appropriate use of the contents and services of INNITIA STUDIO SL and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contents contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or carry out actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of INNITIA STUDIO SL or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the web site and its services by means of the massive consumption of computer resources through which INNITIA STUDIO SL provides its services.
- Attempting to access other people's data or restricted areas of the computer systems of INNITIA STUDIO SL or third parties and, where appropriate, extracting information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of INNITIA STUDIO SL or third parties.
- Impersonating another user, a public administration or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the web site, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to INNITIA STUDIO SL, and none of the exploitation rights of the same may be understood to have been transferred beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web site.
In short, you who access this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any type which appear on the web site are the property of INNITIA STUDIO SL, and it may not be construed that use of or access to the web site grants any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between INNITIA STUDIO SL and the owner of the web site in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by INNITIA STUDIO SL of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorisation from INNITIA STUDIO SL. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our web site, and must abstain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about INNITIA STUDIO SL, or include illicit content, contrary to good customs and public order.
INNITIA STUDIO SL is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this web site nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
4. Exclusion of warranties and liability
INNITIA STUDIO SL excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, INNITIA STUDIO SL is not responsible for the actions of third parties who violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, INNITIA STUDIO SL declines any responsibility for information found outside this web site and which is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links which appear on this web site is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources which may extend the contents offered on this web site. INNITIA STUDIO SL does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained. INNITIA STUDIO SL is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties
5. Procedure in the event of unlawful activities
In the event that you or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances which reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the web site, you must contact INNITIA STUDIO SL duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigious matters concerning the INNITIA STUDIO SL web site, Spanish legislation will be applicable, and the Courts and Tribunals closest to the headquarters of (Spain) will have jurisdiction.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.